Flight Simulation developer (c++)
Heatblur Simulations is a group of passionate game developers, with a core development team consisting of game and film industry veterans. Our goal is to mix passion and technical expertise into creating highly realistic, fun and immersive flight simulation games working in a remote-first, relaxed and passionate environment.
We started our journey in 2013, and have developed award-winning DCS products such as DCS: AJS-37 and DCS: F-14. We’re now gearing up to publish DCS: F-4E Phantom, and take on new challenges in the fields of cutting edge gaming and aerospace simulation, as well as developing more legendary aircraft for combat and civilian flight simulation games.
Flight Simulation Game Developer / Programmer
We are looking for part-time and full-time Flight Simulation Developers and C++ programmers to join the team at Heatblur Simulations! Do you want to work with the bleeding edge of game, simulation, and modelling technology? Are you interested in delivering awesome, immersive experiences to our fans around the world? Then join us on our journey! We're looking for enthusiastic and talented flight simulation developers wanting to craft realistic renditions of legendary aircraft.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create realistic combat aircraft flying simulation and gaming experiences.
- Create Flight Models for high performance jet aircraft
- Create Flight Control Systems and Avionics systems for aircraft simulations.
- Research, Design and Implement system and physics simulation models
- Implement game systems such as AI, Weapons Systems and other elements as part of a flight simulation video game.
- Create new technologies for simulation and immersion
Skills & Requirements
- Game development experience
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Strong knowledge and interest in combat and civilian aircraft
- Familiar with flight simulation or military themed games
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to research independently and design simulation and video game systems
- Strong grasp of English
- Strong salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote
- Work with an award winning and experienced team in a relaxed and positive atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work on the cutting edge of game and aerospace simulation development.
- Stable and long term work environment
How To Apply
Send your CV and any other relevant portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to hearing from you!